♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.38
- Book: What genre of book that you read or write? You probably have your favorite type of book, either fiction or non-fiction; however, you might be interested in knowing about all of the sub-types, or "genres" of books which are available. All ...
- 05/20/17 23:10: Biographies & Autobiographies (by Pascal Parvex)
- 05/30/17 06:29: Science Fiction (by hrabiaKent)
- 06/05/17 15:16: Science Fiction (by zakess)
Top tags: genres, fiction, Biography.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.85
- When do you think you will die?Death is inevitable. It's part of life. It marks the end of our life as we know it. Life after death is irrelevant, that important thing is how we lived our lives when we were still alive. And if death is something we ...
- 04/04/17 14:22: Other (by Emirek Rebirth)
- 04/19/17 12:02: In 50 years (by zuzana m)
- 04/24/17 04:58: Other (Tomorrow ) (by Syd30)
Top tags: death, irrelevant, immortal, inevitable.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.83
- Do you believe in destiny?Some people would like to believe that their lives follow a destiny, that everything in this world is already predestined and we cannot do anything to change that. What about you? Do you or do you not believe in destiny?Do ...
- 04/27/17 23:49: Yes (by kchrist)
- 06/12/17 10:41: NO, I don't believe in destiny (by iyanpol12)
- 06/12/17 15:30: Yes (by jslim)
Top tags: destiny.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.40
- What's the biggest part of your monthly expenses? Bills, bills, bills. And more bills. The life of an adult is all about paying bills. Makes me wanna crawl back in my bed in a fetal position, wishing to become a child again. In your household, ...
- 07/04/17 22:43: Food (by SpreadTech)
- 07/06/17 01:07: Transportation (commuting fee, car bills) (by spaghetio)
- 07/13/17 04:40: House rent/mortgage/loan (by Alvin Granada Bernal)
Top tags: bed, adult, medical, household, expenses.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.23
- Book: What type of reader are you? Credit given to Jen Doll, The Atlantic writer. Thanks. Some years ago, The New Yorker and The Atlantic ran an article about different kind of book lovers. This is just on the surface, but I found it interesting ...
- 05/16/17 15:24: Delayed Onset Reader (by Emirek Rebirth)
- 05/30/17 04:04: The Conscientious Reader (by SpreadTech)
- 06/05/17 15:46: I read a lot (by hrabiaKent)
Top tags: writers, readers, surface, Atlantic, puzzles.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.07
- Human Nature: When the weather outside is frightful, you like to stay home and " Aaargh! The weather outside is frightful. Snow, sleet, rain, thunderstorm, flood, whatever it is, you prefer to stay home and calling in sick to work. What would you ...
- 06/03/17 02:11: Other (by SpreadTech)
- 06/03/17 20:16: Relaxing (by WesleyS)
- 06/20/17 14:38: Other (by dadobtc13)
Top tags: house, drinking, rain, sick, Facebook.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.45
- Life: Which do you prefer to "WEAR"? There are numerous reasons why people wear perfumes, but ultimately it boils down to the fact that they make us feel happy. The reason we feel happy is heavily dependent on the individual, but can range from the ...
- 03/23/17 01:46: Body spray (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 04/22/17 07:24: Body spray (by kchrist)
- 06/18/17 15:52: Cologne (Eau de Toilette) (by Alpha100)
Top tags: happy, presence, civilization, scents, bath.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.82
- Life: Favorite things to do during summertime? As a child, summer is the season that I love the most. Why? Because there were no school and I can eat, sleep, watching TV all day long without anyone bugging me. Of course from time to time, my ...
- 05/09/17 19:26: Working (by Syd30)
- 05/09/17 23:24: Swimming (by juwel)
- 06/07/17 04:39: Play games (by SpreadTech)
Top tags: house, parents, school, clean, town.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- Life: How many hours a day are you on your computer or gadgets? In this digital age, people spend more of their life fooling around with their gadget rather than being social with others. Technological advancement might have takes its toll. But ...
- 06/07/17 03:24: 6-8 hours (by SpreadTech)
- 06/12/17 12:04: 12 or more hours (by Bigbasszay)
- 06/12/17 15:17: 12 hours or more (by jslim)
Top tags: digital, front of computer.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.45
- Bullying Scenario: What Would You Do?SCENARIO: A man with down syndrome is working in a grocery as a bagger. He is having a little difficulty sorting things out, and the customer is verbally abusing him for his disability. What would you do? ...
- 03/18/17 04:10: Step in and stop the man from harassing him (by SpreadTech)
- 04/03/17 10:50: Call 911 (by SirPol)
- 04/29/17 07:32: Step in and stop the man from harassing him (by Syd30)
Top tags: customers, victim, abusive, groceries, stop man.
Explore Life Journal: My cat is happy because...
Crypto Currency Faucet